This tshirt has been designed for Irish dancers who represented their dance school (and country) at the 2020 World Championships by staying home. It's for those dancers looking forward to 2021 and whatever it may bring; those already qualified, those working towards qualification and those who dance because they love it!
- Performance tshirt in mesh fabric
- Sublimated design
- Unisex & Ladies Fit available
FREE Personalisation can be added to the back (2 places); name and school or name and "World Qualifier" or it woulc be TCRG, ADCRG, FEIS DAD or any other text! There is a text box in checkout for the personalisation details.
- School Crest can be added (min 10 units)
- PRE ORDER BY Monday July 20th @ 10pm
- SHIPS August 14th World Wide
- Unisex fit is generous, we recommend going down a size
- Ladies Fit is semi-fitted and smaller fitting, consider a size up (XS would fit a 12yr old)
- Measurements in chart are front chest, taken from the tshirt (not the body)
- Ideally, take a tshirt your dancer currently wears and measure it (arm hole to arm hole) and refer to the chart.
- If in doubt, message us!